From renowned game designer Richard Borg (Memoir ‘44, Battle Cry)! In the distant future, mankind will make a mysterious technological leap forward, across space to a planet dubbed the Abaddon. The desolate wasteland is rich with Feronium power crystals - a curious source of unimaginable energy. Possession of these crystals is the main cause of dispute between the Satellite City-States and the Commonwealth Alliance. Using giant bio-mech suits made from modified military vehicles and alien technology, these two sides fight a never-ending war for territorial control of the Abaddon!
Choose your allegiance and lead your army in non-stop excitement as you forge through unforgiving terrain, fight to overcome random and bizarre technological glitches, and battle your enemies in never-ending war.
- 28" x 19" battlefield game board
- 32 highly-detailed mech figurines
- 18 free-standing landscape terrain features
- Over 100 game-changing Wild Fire and Weapon System cards
- Battle Dice
- Battle Manual containing over 15 mission scenarios