Gunfighter is a tactical card game where each player equips eight skill cards at the beginning of the showdown. These skills range from stylish shooting and dodging sequences to taunting or even instilling fear in the opponent. During the duel, both players take their actions at the same time. The goal is threefold: maintain your accuracy and bullet reserves, successfully land shots on the enemy, and avoid the enemy's shots. While the objectives are straightforward, the multitude of individual playstyles and card combinations create endless opportunities for players to outwit their opponents.
- Lightweight - Travel-sized game that can be played with minimal tabletop space.
- Quick - 1 minute to set up and around 15-30 mins to play. Zero downtime and full player engagement throughout.
- Strategic - Simple to learn, but packed with thought-provoking choices, mind games, and tense "finger on the trigger" moments.
- Replayable - Numerous card interactions and individual playstyles result in countless opportunities for players to outwit their opponents.
- Color-blind friendly - Accessible for individuals with Protanopia, Deuteranopia, or Tritanopia.
Number of players: 2
Approximate Playing Time: 15 - 30 minutes
**For a limited time, sign up for a printable copy of Gunfighter HERE