October 09, 2023
2454 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2657 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about the latest and greatest AT, and the Classics.

LOOK WHAT SATAN SENT ME 2013!!!

More
20 Dec 2013 10:15 #168229 by Michael Barnes
Every day I log in to F:AT assuming that no one will mention Camille Paglia.

Today, everything has changed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 433

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2013 10:42 #168231 by Secret Satan

VonTush wrote:

VonTush wrote:

Attachment SS3.jpg not found

First are a series of Black Library books which is funny considering a few days ago I thought to myself "Self, I need to get off the internet and read more books". So what better way to improve oneself by reading about the world of Games Workshop!

Satan...Providing gifts that keep on giving. So tonight I decide to start reading one of the Black Library books. As Eldar have always been a race that interests me in the 40k setting I decided to start reading one of those two. I flip one open and on one of those early pages that gives the title of the book you're reading again (just in case you forgot since when looking at an open book you can no longer see the cover) and in bold letters it said "Book Three". Fuck. There were only two books. So I open the other figuring a 50/50 chance of having book one, but in my heart of hearts I knew Satan would never have allowed it. And of course in the other book is "Book Two". Books two and three of a trilogy...Well played Satan. Well played.

HA HA HA! VERILY, I am an asshole; I ordered my minions at the BL to artificially short the stock of the first book. So, GOOD LUCK FINDING IT, BITCH!
The following user(s) said Thank You: VonTush, hotseatgames

More
20 Dec 2013 12:00 - 20 Dec 2013 12:07 #168242 by repoman
So the package came today. I am a cautious man. I wanted to make sure the content of evil was below lethal levels...

I placed it on the steps, and removed myself to a discrete distance.

As it did not instantly burst into flames, I approached and waited. Then, feeling it was safe enough, I took it back to my lair to be opened.

Jesus was a zombie.

Bee Arthur's mug shot.

Some long underwear...soiled.

A small plastic tub containing residual rotting queso dip. It smells delightful.

Un-assembled zombie figurines.

Robocop the VCR game! Seems absolutely terrible.

Some shitty DVD's but hey...Mail Call...I liked that show.

Last but certainly not least in this atrocious collection of excrement...some Cataan cards.

I thanked Satan all the way to the dumpster when it was unceremoniously dumped, doused with "starter fluid" and lit on fire. Even the power of flame cannot cleanse my office of the stink which emanated from all the foul contents of this evil box.
Last edit: 20 Dec 2013 12:07 by repoman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: allismom3, Aarontu, VonTush, Columbob, hotseatgames

More
20 Dec 2013 12:35 #168244 by hotseatgames
Satan was cruel indeed! For exactly what do you need to atone?

More
20 Dec 2013 12:54 #168247 by SuperflyPete
I used to think Secret Satan was "send someone a whole box of terrible things and at the bottom, put something to ease the pain. Something nice." Apparently I was mistaken.

Wow, Repo. You got your balls smashed. Those Zombies are good though!

More
20 Dec 2013 13:10 #168249 by metalface13
WOW. That was brutal. Ooof.

More
20 Dec 2013 13:14 #168251 by jeb
Yikes. Soiled longjohns. A new low. There's a balance to be struck. Satan walks a fine line between temptation and torment. We should make a manual for this, with examples to help folks out.

I got something totally nice this year in one shipment, but Satan has promised a big package of unwrought hellstuff in his little gift letter. So I have that anxiousness awaiting me.

More
20 Dec 2013 13:19 - 20 Dec 2013 13:21 #168252 by ThirstyMan
I agree with the manual. Holy shit, some people just have no idea.

If you are going to send a turd then at least wrap it nicely.

Repo, if it was me, I would have sent you a cup of liquid diarrhea because I have plenty available at the moment. I would of course have sealed it in a flask though and nicely wrapped it.
Last edit: 20 Dec 2013 13:21 by ThirstyMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Columbob, repoman

More
20 Dec 2013 13:27 #168253 by Dogmatix
Actually, that Catan GenCon promo deck is a kind of special thing if you're a Catan fan [yea, I know, sorry there Repo--but it's actually a desired thing among Euronerds]

See #10 on this list: boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/159470/gen-co...romos-and-exclusives

More
20 Dec 2013 13:27 #168254 by Secret Satan

repoman wrote: So the package came today. I am a cautious man. I wanted to make sure the content of evil was below lethal levels...

I placed it on the steps, and removed myself to a discrete distance.

As it did not instantly burst into flames, I approached and waited. Then, feeling it was safe enough, I took it back to my lair to be opened.

Jesus was a zombie.

Bee Arthur's mug shot.

Some long underwear...soiled.

A small plastic tub containing residual rotting queso dip. It smells delightful.

Un-assembled zombie figurines.

Robocop the VCR game! Seems absolutely terrible.

Some shitty DVD's but hey...Mail Call...I liked that show.

Last but certainly not least in this atrocious collection of excrement...some Cataan cards.

I thanked Satan all the way to the dumpster when it was unceremoniously dumped, doused with "starter fluid" and lit on fire. Even the power of flame cannot cleanse my office of the stink which emanated from all the foul contents of this evil box.

Repoman:

I am truly hurt you did not appreciate your visual clue to the movie trivia question I posed to you, nor did you mention the question. Therefore, I will pose it here:

Which Academy Award winning film included a story of a unique way someone kept himself out of prison, and how did he escape his fate? The person who answers this question might just get a kiss from me. Or a special gift.

More
20 Dec 2013 13:44 #168255 by jeb

ThirstyMan wrote: I agree with the manual. Holy shit, some people just have no idea.

If you are going to send a turd then at least wrap it nicely.

Repo, if it was me, I would have sent you a cup of liquid diarrhea because I have plenty available at the moment. I would of course have sealed it in a flask though and nicely wrapped it.

After a trip through the autoclave, the flask is a totally sweet gift. Great example!

ps.
AND LO HE SHALL BE REDEEMETHED BY A QUESTYON TRIVIALE.
//nice try, Satan!

More
20 Dec 2013 13:49 - 20 Dec 2013 13:53 #168256 by repoman

"One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"? Where fate was avoided by being smothered to death after being labotomized?
Last edit: 20 Dec 2013 13:53 by repoman.

More
20 Dec 2013 13:55 #168257 by Sagrilarus
Yeah, I gave up on Secret Satan a couple of years back because I got a box of hassle and not much else. I think the spirit was lost on someone.

S.

More
20 Dec 2013 13:56 #168258 by Michael Barnes
Waitaminute, Satan sent poopie drawers?

Unbelievable. Scratch, you've outdone yourself this year.

More
20 Dec 2013 14:12 #168259 by Schweig!
Are you sure there wasn't a copy of Full Metal Planete in those panties?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeb

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds