October 09, 2023
2457 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2660 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about whatever you like related to games that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Shameless plug: ebaying a few ameritrash-y games of interest

More
03 Apr 2008 21:09 #4669 by username
I figured everyone had two copies of Siege of the Citadel and all the Space Hulk stuff like me as a F:AT membership requirement.

It saddens me to find out there are so many posers around here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2008 23:19 #4672 by mikelawson
Mr Skeletor wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!
YOU ARE SELLING SPACE HULK WITHOUT OFFERING IT TO ME FIRST???
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!
OWNING SPACE HULK + EXPANSIONS HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY DREAM!!!
IF I GET CANCER AND DIE TOMORROW HOW WILL YOU FEEL ASSHOLE!?!
DENYING ME MY DREAMS!?!
AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU!!!
GET THE FUCK OFF MY MESSAGE BOARD AND GO DROWN IN THE CESSPIT OF FEEDBACK AND SHITTY SHIPPING RATES. I HOPE EBAY POURS ON SO MANY FEES YOU GO BROKE AND YOU ARE FORCED TO SELL YOUR BODY ON THE STREET FOR GEEK GOLD YOU PRICK!

Frank, the vicodin is in the medicine cabinet. If you'd have asked, I would have told you. ;-)

--Mike L.

More
04 Apr 2008 09:38 #4684 by Michael Barnes
IF I GET CANCER AND DIE TOMORROW HOW WILL YOU FEEL ASSHOLE!?!

Maybe he can write up one of those "Geek Lists" you guys talk about the time to remember you by.

More
09 Apr 2008 19:28 #4864 by jeb
As I thought , the collectors have come out. Space Hulk? $126--still 2+ days to go. I mean, power to squigherder--he's looking at well over $1000 so far across these 43 items. But the players in this place don't have much shot. My snipe on the Fury of Dracula has been passed and my other one won't last much longer.

More
10 Apr 2008 19:03 #4887 by southernman
jeb wrote:

As I thought , the collectors have come out. Space Hulk? $126--still 2+ days to go. I mean, power to squigherder--he's looking at well over $1000 so far across these 43 items. But the players in this place don't have much shot. My snipe on the Fury of Dracula has been passed and my other one won't last much longer.

For any UK made games check out eBay UK as some show up at low-ish prices - Fury of Dracula definitely now that the FFG version was released last year.
Also the Post Office still has surface mail rates (if you don't mind waiting 6 weeks) so it can still be relatively cheap to have it posted - and believe it or not but the Royal mail is pretty reliable, I have been sending dozens of games around the world the last year via eBay & BGG and everyone has arrived safe and on time (except for a late delivery to San Marino that went via Portugal).

More
14 Apr 2008 11:53 #4969 by jeb
Southernman wrote:

For any UK made games check out eBay UK as some show up at low-ish prices - Fury of Dracula definitely now that the FFG version was released last year.
Also the Post Office still has surface mail rates (if you don't mind waiting 6 weeks) so it can still be relatively cheap to have it posted - and believe it or not but the Royal mail is pretty reliable, I have been sending dozens of games around the world the last year via eBay & BGG and everyone has arrived safe and on time (except for a late delivery to San Marino that went via Portugal).

That's a good call. I might actually try that. Maybe someone will blunder and let me pay with my feeble American dollars. Muwhahahaha!

Oh hey, Frank, Space Hulk with the Deathwing and Genestealer expansions from this auction? About $525 plus shipping. That's about 9 Euros, and maybe 7.5 GBP, or $1800 AUS.

More
14 Apr 2008 12:22 #4971 by Notahandle
Southernman wrote:
"For any UK made games check out eBay UK as some show up at low-ish prices "
Blabbermouth! Now I'll have greedy American collectors to compete with!

More
15 Apr 2008 21:53 #5045 by Ken B.
Adrian Bolt wrote:

Southernman wrote:
"For any UK made games check out eBay UK as some show up at low-ish prices "
Blabbermouth! Now I'll have greedy American collectors to compete with!

Every time I find something cool that's GW--like Space Crusade--it's usually a UK seller. Paying that sort of shipping scares me.

More
16 Apr 2008 09:59 #5060 by Notahandle
USPS shipping scares me too, but it sounds like Royal Mail is catching them up in the price-gouging.
Maybe I should take some comfort in the fact that the games themselves are cheap, whereas you get screwed on UK game prices as well as on shipping!

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds