October 09, 2023
2460 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2662 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about whatever you like related to games that doesn't fit anywhere else.

F:AT's Roll Call of Trading Champions

More
13 May 2008 14:47 #6349 by Michael Barnes
Hear ye, hear ye. I would like to announce that the following names have been added to F:AT's roll call of Trading Champions:

DOGMATIX is the reigning God-King of Trading here at F:AT- he included a really nice and totally unsolicited Joy Division bootleg with his trade (FOR HONOR AND GLORY). I felt bad about the bonus I sent him, 35-40 styrofoam peanuts. Maybe if you guys sent a bribe you could have been Arch God, or Vice God, or whatever that office is called.

MIKE "MATT" LAWSON, who I was able to foist 1960 upon without pity or mercy, and RILYEN should also be commended for their fine trading practices and I should be punished because I recieved Ril's package before I could send his out. Fortunately, he sent his (SAMURAI SWORDS) in a big enough box for me to send his (DUST).

These traders sent all sent their great condition cast-off games and recieved stuff I didn't want anymore. HAIL! HAIL!

METALFACE 13 will likely join these ranks within the next few days as well, unless the copy of MAG BLAST he sent arrives soiled with human excrement and/or blood- which is not anticipated.

I've still got a stinky copy of DUEL IN THE DARK if anybody wants it...it looks like I'm letting a PITCHCAR set with the expansion go, no original box but complete. Make offers, make offers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 May 2008 15:08 #6350 by Ken B.
Oh, crap...aren't we supposed to be doin' a little dealin'? That completely slipped my mind.

More
13 May 2008 15:27 #6351 by Michael Barnes
Well, did you see your name amongst the Champions? :-P

More
13 May 2008 15:57 #6352 by Ken B.
I will send out the envelope on the morrow. At which point I want to be added to the list of champions. But not the normal font--I want my name to proudly appear in "Baskerfield Old Face" font, in bold and italics, and at 24-point size. Also, I want glittery bits to adorn the smilies that will surround the heralding of my addition to said list of champions.

And I want a sandwich. A fuckin' ham sandwich.

Make it so.

More
13 May 2008 16:57 #6355 by Rliyen
Michael Barnes wrote:

Hear ye, hear ye. I would like to announce that the following names have been added to F:AT's roll call of Trading Champions:

DOGMATIX is the reigning God-King of Trading here at F:AT- he included a really nice and totally unsolicited Joy Division bootleg with his trade (FOR HONOR AND GLORY). I felt bad about the bonus I sent him, 35-40 styrofoam peanuts. Maybe if you guys sent a bribe you could have been Arch God, or Vice God, or whatever that office is called.

MIKE "MATT" LAWSON, who I was able to foist 1960 upon without pity or mercy, and RILYEN should also be commended for their fine trading practices and I should be punished because I recieved Ril's package before I could send his out. Fortunately, he sent his (SAMURAI SWORDS) in a big enough box for me to send his (DUST).

These traders sent all sent their great condition cast-off games and recieved stuff I didn't want anymore. HAIL! HAIL!

Just spell my name right next time, Rliyen, and we're good. =op

More
13 May 2008 21:26 #6374 by mikelawson
Well, that just answered my question as to whether you received Machiavelli or not.

Do me a favor and crush Tank Top Avery, will ya? You might even be able to get Robert to play if you tell him "it's just like Dragonlords."

--Mike L.

More
13 May 2008 22:24 #6380 by metalface13
I sent Mag Blast out on Sunday so it should arrive this week. Alas, I didn't include any special bonuses. Not even a note.

More
14 May 2008 11:43 #6398 by jeb
I want to second Dogmatix's place on the Rolls. He shipped the living hell out of 1960 and Under the Shadow of the Dragon . Seriously, the guy has strong packing-fu.

More
14 May 2008 11:52 #6400 by Rliyen
jeb wrote:

I want to second Dogmatix's place on the Rolls. He shipped the living hell out of 1960 and Under the Shadow of the Dragon . Seriously, the guy has strong packing-fu.

I also want to third it. He contacted me the other day to tell me that he found a single gold bag piece to replace the one missing in my Lost Gold game. All because I gave him the nukety nuke clouds that I had left over from my spare Supremacy set so he could use them in his War on Terror game.

The dude rocks mightily under Heaven.

More
17 May 2008 18:34 #6607 by Rliyen
Michael Barnes wrote:

METALFACE 13 will likely join these ranks within the next few days as well, unless the copy of MAG BLAST he sent arrives soiled with human excrement and/or blood- which is not anticipated.

I've still got a stinky copy of DUEL IN THE DARK if anybody wants it...it looks like I'm letting a PITCHCAR set with the expansion go, no original box but complete. Make offers, make offers!

Got the package in the mail this afternoon. Guess I won't be sending you Thieves Guild after all. Tyranno Ex? Great!

Currently, my son is using a bag of DUST pieces to make a bridge for his Thomas the Tank Engine.

Thanks for the trade, Michael.

More
18 May 2008 04:27 #6613 by Dogmatix
*blush*

I've had grand trading experiences with all involved; so, many thanks to all y'all.

[And, Jeb, you weren't kidding about this copy of Regatta--I didn't know these early plastic "fold-around" board 3M versions could be kept in this condition. I'm almost afraid to play the damn thing now.]

More
29 May 2008 01:15 #7242 by metalface13
Yo Barnes? Where's my game at?

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds