Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FS: Mansions Madness lot, Sherlock lot, Sorcerers Cave

FS: Mansions Madness lot, Sherlock lot, Sorcerers Cave 05 Feb 2018 08:02 #262824

I'm pruning back for a move and have the following:

*) Mansions of Madness, 1st Edition, with ALL of the expansions. Comes in 2 boxes, unpainted.

*) Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective, the old one in the blue box, along with all four expansions, all in the main box, which ALMOST closes its so full. Some small marks on the books (to denote which set they from.) The main book was perfect bound and the glue is old, with some coming loose.

*) Sorcerers Cave, along with the extension kit, all in the same box.

I'm also getting rid of:
*) Dungeon! (4th edition, I think.)
*) PitchCar (not mini)
*) Risk: Star Wars
*) Star Trek the Adventure Game

I live in Indianapolis and I'll take a day trip to a surrounding states to deliver, I think, within reason. I'm not looking to get rich on these, just offer a fair price and pay for shipping.
  • bryce0lynch
  • D4
  • Thank you received: 71
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FS: Mansions Madness lot, Sherlock lot, Sorcerers Cave 05 Feb 2018 09:40 #262828

Damn, Sorceror’s Cave...don’t see that one come up for sale much!
  • Michael Barnes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Mountebank
  • HYPOCRITE
  • Thank you received: 7000

FS: Mansions Madness lot, Sherlock lot, Sorcerers Cave 05 Feb 2018 10:48 #262837

Somewhere there's a woman, wandering alone in a cave, carrying two bags of gold.
  • bryce0lynch
  • D4
  • Thank you received: 71

FS: Mansions Madness lot, Sherlock lot, Sorcerers Cave 05 Feb 2018 15:03 #262877

I would be interested in Sorcerer's Cave -- don't know what a reasonable price would be. do you have something in mind?
  • Space Ghost
  • D10
  • Thank you received: 786

FS: Mansions Madness lot, Sherlock lot, Sorcerers Cave 05 Feb 2018 15:39 #262882

A little price guidance here if I may. ’ve sold copies in the $35-45 range in “good” condition. But that has been years ago. It’s not terribly rare, but it doesn’t come up often anymore.. I would ask for maybe $50-$55.

The extension is much harder to come by. In good condition I would price it at $60-70 minimum. But you will never see it sold alone here in 2018

Regardless, I would consider a good condition, complete set to be a premium offer.
  • Michael Barnes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Mountebank
  • HYPOCRITE
  • Thank you received: 7000
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds