October 09, 2023
2218 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2438 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

Another Big Barnes Blowout Sale

More
12 Aug 2010 10:45 #70899 by Dr. Mabuse
mjl1783 wrote:

You know, you can just download a .pdf of the old Ares magazines for $5 a pop at the Ares archive website. The scans are pretty good, and not too hard to clean up a little if you run them through a photo editor.

If enough people are willing to settle for some scans of Vesuvius, I could do that up this weekend

Count me in Matthew.

(Now back to your regularly scheduled program.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2010 10:54 #70900 by Dr. Mabuse
Michael, any chance of trading Nemo's War for Kreigbot?

More
12 Aug 2010 11:10 #70903 by Schweig!
mjl1783 wrote:

If enough people are willing to settle for some scans of Vesuvius, I could do that up this weekend

Oh yes please! :*

More
12 Aug 2010 11:16 #70907 by Pat II
Not sure what the shipping looks like but I'd be inerested in the TOI + DotF.

More
12 Aug 2010 11:31 #70909 by Michael Barnes
OK-

Yep, Bulwyf, you get L&S as predicted. Seller's discretion. I think I can ship it for two bucks, so $14 Paypal. Factorygames at bellsouth dot net is the account.

MrMarcus- trade on. PM me with your address and I'll return mine to you.

KenB.- You know I love you baby. You're covered. If you want to pitch for shipping now, I'll go ahead and send it to you.

Pat- Depending on where you live, I think I could ship it for under $20. If you're California, it might be tough. If you don't want the box for DotF, that would help. But I dunno, I may be able to actually put the box into the ToI one. Let me know if you want to move forward.

MJ- I think scans of VI would be awesome, that would be a great way for you to do penance for all of your misdeeds here.

Doc Mab- I'm still digging NEMO'S WAR at least weekly, not ready to trade it. Check back in six months. ;-)

Oh, and I did leave something off- my "Werewolf Attack" edition of TOUCH OF EVIL, $15. Box is a disaster, but everything is intact and undamaged. I will autograph it for free.

More
12 Aug 2010 11:34 #70911 by Space Ghost
mjl1783 wrote:

You know, you can just download a .pdf of the old Ares magazines for $5 a pop at the Ares archive website. The scans are pretty good, and not too hard to clean up a little if you run them through a photo editor.

Most definitely --- let me know if you want anything to cover your efforts.

More
12 Aug 2010 11:39 #70914 by Michael Barnes
Oh yeah, Ghost...I got SotN last week and its, um, airing out right now. It's apparently done a little basement time. I opened it in one room and my wife yells from the living room "something smells like mold!"

It's intact and complete though.

More
12 Aug 2010 11:48 #70919 by mjl1783

MJ- I think scans of VI would be awesome, that would be a great way for you to do penance for all of your misdeeds here.

I think the last few weeks have shown my "infamous" assholiness is actually pretty tame.

I'll try to scan it Saturday morning. If I don't, somebody please remind me to do it. I'm terrible at following through with things I say I'm going to do.

Hazlett doesn't get any, though, because since he's plays Heroscape, he's probably too dumb to read the rulebook.

More
12 Aug 2010 11:50 #70920 by Dr. Mabuse
Michael Barnes wrote:

Doc Mab- I'm still digging NEMO'S WAR at least weekly, not ready to trade it. Check back in six months. ;-)

Are you done yet?

Are you done yet?

Are you done yet?

Are you done yet?

Are you done yet?

Are you... shit, you said six MONTHS not minutes.

You suck.

More
12 Aug 2010 11:53 #70922 by Pat II
Im in Montreal, Quebecestan. Everything could be tossed into one box - even a smaller one if the shipping is too much due to the cubing size.

More
12 Aug 2010 11:56 #70924 by ubarose
If you don't get any bites on the whole package of RETURN OF THE HEROES or if someone is interested in splitting it up, I need HELDEN IN DER UNTERWELT.

More
12 Aug 2010 12:22 #70933 by Michael Barnes
GRAALSUCHE is in there too, that one is pretty tough to get a hold of these days as well.

Everything is mixed up so it would take some doin' to get everything sorted.

I didn't realize RotH was OOP and rising in value.

Pat- we've got two options here. One, give me your address and paypal me for the items and I'll ship at the lowest available rate and then bill you for that. Alternately, I can go ahead and box it up and check the rate first if you're concerned that it will be too much.

I _could_ ship it all without the big, air-filled box for a lot less...but I doubt you'd want it without the box. I forgot to mention, there is some mild dishing on the box...mainly because it's so full of air. LMK what you want to do.

More
12 Aug 2010 12:38 #70936 by ubarose
Michael Barnes wrote:

GRAALSUCHE is in there too, that one is pretty tough to get a hold of these days as well.

Everything is mixed up so it would take some doin' to get everything sorted.

I didn't realize RotH was OOP and rising in value.

I already have GRAALSUCHIE. Let's wait and see if anyone wants the whole package, or if someone wants to split it up. If it's still on your hands in a couple of weeks or whatever, we can talk.

More
12 Aug 2010 13:05 #70937 by Almalik
Any guess as to what shipping would be for the Return of the Heroes package to the Canadian Wilderness (and how much more shipping would be if Defenders of the Realm were thrown in the box as well)?

More
12 Aug 2010 13:06 - 12 Aug 2010 13:15 #70939 by Michael Barnes
Ken B. has spoken for Defenders...but I think I could probably ship the whole ROTH shebang for $25. LMK if you're interested.

CRAP! Just realized I left off a big one- MIDDLE EARTH QUEST, $40.
Last edit: 12 Aug 2010 13:15 by Michael Barnes.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds