× Use the stickied threads for short updates.

Please start new threads in the appropriate category for mini-session reports, discussions of specific games or other discussion starting posts.

What KICKSTARTER(S) are you BACKING and WHY?

More
14 Mar 2019 11:15 #293806 by Vysetron
Yeah, for sure. The base game on its own is still great. If you're able to nab Riverfolk expansion do so; both factions in there are loads of fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hotseatgames

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2019 11:31 #293809 by Jackwraith
Maybe I'm blind, but I'm not seeing anything on the page about the updated board for $5.

More
14 Mar 2019 11:40 #293810 by Vysetron
They're available as a $5 add on.
Attachments:

More
14 Mar 2019 12:47 - 14 Mar 2019 12:51 #293813 by Gary Sax
Yeah, I'm doing it. I have the base game but not the first expansion and I'm very glad that they put out an update pack with this.

For me, this is one of those very easy kickstarters to back tbh beyond the expense since I need to get both expansions.

Real question is which or any add-on bits to get. Don't know if I need the automated thing but it might be fun?

More
14 Mar 2019 13:55 #293818 by Not Sure
Yeah, I'm in for this and the $5 upgrade kit. Mine is the original KS printing.

The bots boards I'm not so sure on. Maybe, but I'm not much a of a soloer and adding robots to non-solo games does't really appeal either.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vysetron

More
14 Mar 2019 14:00 #293819 by Vysetron
That's where I'm at. I got Root and the exp at retail so I still need the "patch". Bringing lizards up to parity with every other faction is directly at odds with what Cole originally intended but I'm still really excited to see how that goes.

More
14 Mar 2019 14:55 #293832 by Not Sure
I wouldn't say I need the patch, but for $5 it's an easy sell if I'm going to do the expansion anyway. I haven't played it enough to really exhaust the potential in the last kickstarter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

Moderators: JackwraithGary SaxFrohike
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds