× Use the stickied threads for short updates.

Please start new threads in the appropriate category for mini-session reports, discussions of specific games or other discussion starting posts.

What VIDEO GAME(s) have you been playing?

More
23 Feb 2019 10:34 #292940 by Gary Sax
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but most of the powers are so team compositional situational I think it's hard to come up with a universal single player tier list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2019 11:30 #292941 by hotseatgames
I agree with that assessment. Caustic is too specific; if he doesn't have an enclosed area to control, he's useless. Potential game changer in the end game.

Add me on Origins, "Veinman"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

More
23 Feb 2019 19:19 #292950 by Sevej
Finally played Battletech during the free weekend, at least to stop my friend from nagging me to try it.

Great storytelling, excellent information feedback. You can check LoS before you can move, even know when you can fire indirectly over obstacles.

Game is way too slow though.

If you love Battletech, you'd need no other pc Battletech pc game apart from this game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hotseatgames

More
23 Feb 2019 20:33 #292952 by Vysetron
Caustic is the only character that requires a very specific playstyle, but he's in a game where adaptation is demanded. He's just not very effective a lot of the time and even when he is he only adds so much. Everybody else is more flexible, therefore better.

Lifeline is the only character that I think every team would benefit from having no matter what. She's incredible. Between the free full heals and the constant influx of better equipment I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have around/play.

Considering that different characters have different hitboxes, I wonder if Respawn's going to mess with health totals when they inevitably do some rebalancing. Giving Caustic and Gibraltar some extra base health to make up for their thiccness would do wonders.

Moderators: JackwraithwadenelsGary SaxFrohike
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds