Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: KeyForge: Call of the Archons - The World’s First Unique Deck Game coming soon

KeyForge: Call of the Archons - The World’s First Unique Deck Game coming soon 20 Nov 2018 09:14 #286545

Ah_Pook wrote:
Ah_Pook wrote:
Not sure why this link didn't show up before, but it's an ebay link to a double horseman deck selling for 1,600gbp...

Umm... that looks broken. Double horsemen makes them way more effective plus it adds Dis and Shadow, which are really good for everything else.
  • barrowdown
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D6
  • Thank you received: 382
The administrator has disabled public write access.

KeyForge: Call of the Archons - The World’s First Unique Deck Game coming soon 20 Nov 2018 09:22 #286546

I'm not sure what I think of this. On the one hand, sure, there's one born every minute. On the other hand, I just spent way too much money on concert tickets.
  • RobertB
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 549

KeyForge: Call of the Archons - The World’s First Unique Deck Game coming soon 20 Nov 2018 17:14 #286580

• Msample
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 875
The following user(s) said Thank You: ubarose, Gary Sax

KeyForge: Call of the Archons - The World’s First Unique Deck Game coming soon 21 Nov 2018 08:39 #286616

Cracked open my first deck, it's named "The Loneliness Who Silently Hunts Cards"

A little on the nose, Keyforge
  • Ah_Pook
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D4
  • Just some guy
  • Thank you received: 98

KeyForge: Call of the Archons - The World’s First Unique Deck Game coming soon 21 Nov 2018 17:03 #286647

Ah_Pook wrote:
Cracked open my first deck, it's named "The Loneliness Who Silently Hunts Cards"

PLEASE post a pic.
  • Msample
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 875
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

KeyForge: Call of the Archons - The World’s First Unique Deck Game coming soon 21 Nov 2018 17:22 #286650

I haven’t gotten any particularly notable names...Lobsterpyre the Volcano Queen is alright though.
  • Michael Barnes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Mountebank
  • HYPOCRITE
  • Thank you received: 7897
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 17:32 by Michael Barnes.

KeyForge: Call of the Archons - The World’s First Unique Deck Game coming soon 21 Nov 2018 17:31 #286651

Msample wrote:
Ah_Pook wrote:

PLEASE post a pic.

No other noteworthy names to report so far, but my wife and I did play a couple matches using the preset starter decks and this game seems really fun first blush.
  • Ah_Pook
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D4
  • Just some guy
  • Thank you received: 98
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shellhead, Gary Sax, Msample, Jexik, Vysetron

KeyForge: Call of the Archons - The World’s First Unique Deck Game coming soon 21 Nov 2018 18:04 #286654

IMG_20181119_130141.jpg
  • bendgar
  • D4
  • Pie > Cake
  • Thank you received: 99
"In the hobby" for 10 years or less. Please disregard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Barnes, Jackwraith, Jexik, birdman37, Ah_Pook, Vysetron
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds