1 Survives - Kickstarter Preview

More
08 Oct 2019 12:21 #302274 by thegiantbrain
1 Survives is a survival horror themed card game from...

The motor splutters to a stop. You drift towards the Island. That Island. For years there were stories, rumours, old wives tales. The kind of tale you would trot out round the campfire to scare the kids. No one believed it. Still, no smoke without fire. This school trip was always a bad idea and now you are stuck here on this island, its getting dark and you have this weird feeling you are being watched

Read more...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2019 13:00 #302275 by Shellhead
I rarely Kickstart anything, though I have enjoyed certain Kickstarter products that became available after the Kickstarter. But this game is enticing. The artwork is excellent. I don't normally like filler games, but a quick, lethal, multi-player game sounds good. Thanks to the weak pound, it would only cost me $22 USD. That's a little high for a filler, but if it's that rare good filler game, it will be well worth the price.

More
09 Oct 2019 14:02 #302304 by Shellhead
I decided to back this Kickstarter. Hope they reach the goal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thegiantbrain

More
11 Oct 2019 12:48 #302382 by thegiantbrain
Thanks for supporting them. Even though I wasn't totally sold it, I think a good review should let you decide whether you want to buy the game or not, even if the reviewer doesn't.

Moderators: Gary SaxFrohike
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds