Front Page

Content

Authors

Game Index

Forums

Site Tools

Submissions

About

Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Connect with other board gamers and organize online gaming here.

Ok, so who's up Successors 3rd via VASSAL/ACTS?

More
21 Mar 2009 03:43 #24067 by Dogmatix
hacksword wrote:

This game is awesome.

I'm glad you dig it; I think this game is one of the best multiplayer games I've played in very long time. [Of course, you're also kicking our asses, so we all take your love with a big ol' grain of salt ;-P].

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2009 16:36 #24099 by Matt Thrower
I'll second that helping of awesome. If it was an hour or two shorter (it runs 5-6 hours F2F, right?) I'd buy a copy for sure.

More
21 Mar 2009 23:12 #24104 by Dogmatix
MattDP wrote:

I'll second that helping of awesome. If it was an hour or two shorter (it runs 5-6 hours F2F, right?) I'd buy a copy for sure.

I'm not sure about play-time. I'm hoping to get a F2F game going at Trashfest. I think 6 hours is a max if the game goes the distance. So far, I've yet to see the end of Turn 4--I suspect 4 experienced players could crank this out in 4.5 hours...

More
21 Mar 2009 23:58 #24106 by Gary Sax
How is your game going?

More
24 Mar 2009 09:15 #24312 by Dogmatix
Gary Sax wrote:

How is your game going?

Hugh [hacksword] is laying a big fat ass-stomping on us. It's pretty much going to come down to Thrower or Will to stop him from burying Alexander at Pella and winning on Legitimacy as I was only a speedbump [got pegged as the Usurper at the start and haven't been able to shake it. This allowed Hugh to clean out my general and his forces that were blocking his run to Macedon well before they could be a threat. Only way for me to make enough VPs to win is to colonize greece, which takes way too much time thanks to a minimum of 2 or 3 sieges needed to win]

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds