Front Page

Content

Authors

Game Index

Forums

Site Tools

Submissions

About

Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Connect with other board gamers and organize online gaming here.

Gaming on Tabletop Simulator

More
08 Aug 2020 23:40 #312916 by Gary Sax
My Discord username is: Steve M #5806

Steam name is: garysax11

Feel free to friend either one/both and we can play tabletop simulator.

I haven't heard of bullet, but I'd be willing to try.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2020 00:39 #312917 by Gary Sax
Thanks for that, was great. My spouse would go absolutely apeshit for it, I may end up picking up the physical version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ah_Pook

More
09 Aug 2020 07:22 #312919 by Ah_Pook
Enjoyed it :) I think it captures the theme in a fun way, and the Tetris/puzzle fighter style attacking is never not fun.

More
10 Aug 2020 19:46 - 10 Aug 2020 19:48 #312965 by Gary Sax
Any interest in another try at a John Company game either this Saturday or the Saturday after at 12 noon pacific?

Also, this Wednesday 7pm pacific we're playing Empyreal: spells and steam if anyone wants in, also there were enough people up thread interested in something else that there may be people for another game too.

Just wanted to put the pin down.
Last edit: 10 Aug 2020 19:48 by Gary Sax.

More
11 Aug 2020 02:28 #312969 by Not Sure
I'll try to make Empyreal (although my Wednesday track record is iffy), it look interesting in a crazy Argent way.
I'll definitely plan for JC on a Saturday. If Mezike can wrangle that fourth player, that'd be ideal.

More
11 Aug 2020 03:41 #312970 by mezike
Replied by mezike on topic Gaming on Tabletop Simulator
I’m definitely in for JC, as always. I’ll ask my friend who expressed an interest - he’s away this week then as a school teacher is in a similar situation to GarySax where prep for the new academic year is consuming his time so I honestly don’t know if we’ll get that fourth player. People don’t seem that interested in JC which to my ears is like saying they don’t want to try flavour in their ice cream when plain Vanilla does just well enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

More
13 Aug 2020 00:31 #313042 by Gary Sax
I'm totally slammed because I spent all day in denial gaming, I'll be working Saturday. Maybe we can do it the next Saturday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mezike

More
17 Aug 2020 19:57 #313196 by Gary Sax
Plan on being on on Wednesday night again. We played Empyreal last Wednesday and I'd be up for that, but I'd also be game to play something else. I've been thinking about Pax Pamir 2nd edition recently.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scott_F

More
18 Aug 2020 12:03 #313227 by Count Orlok

Gary Sax wrote: Plan on being on on Wednesday night again. We played Empyreal last Wednesday and I'd be up for that, but I'd also be game to play something else. I've been thinking about Pax Pamir 2nd edition recently.

I'm definitely in for some Pax Pamir - I've even played it a couple of times (solo and once with two). How do the logistics work? I've yet to play with this group so I don't quite now how you go about it.

More
18 Aug 2020 12:05 #313228 by Gary Sax
We generally use tabletop simulator on steam and the workshop mod for pamir 2nd edition. It's a nice module, they playetested with it I think. We also use a separate discord for coms during the game.

We tend to play at 7pm pacific.

More
18 Aug 2020 17:47 #313233 by Disgustipater
I’d be interested in Pamir as well.

More
19 Aug 2020 10:25 - 19 Aug 2020 11:53 #313242 by Gary Sax
Sounds like there's energy for Pamir, let's plan to do that at 7 pacific. Count, if you want to join us, friend me on discord, my username info is upthread in a bunch of places.

I suspect ScottF will want to play so we have at least 3 if not way more depending on attendance.

We'll see how many we get!
Last edit: 19 Aug 2020 11:53 by Gary Sax.

More
19 Aug 2020 17:36 #313270 by Count Orlok
Unfortunately, I'm on the east coast (gods help me) so 7 pm pst isn't going to work for me today. I'm still interested, but maybe a weekend game instead?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

More
19 Aug 2020 21:53 #313287 by Gary Sax
Yeah, I totally understand.

I think we're playing John Company at 12pm PST for Saturday, you're always welcome if that's in your wheelhouse. I kind doubt it, since it's sort of a niche game. ;)

More
19 Aug 2020 23:40 #313291 by Gary Sax
3 player Root tonight which was fun. I lost with the cats but not as frustratingly, Jexik won with the birds in a game I definitely did not think he would come back so fast from after an unexpected recruit turmoil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scott_F

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.563 seconds