Front Page

Content

Authors

Game Index

Forums

Site Tools

Submissions

About

Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Connect with other board gamers and organize online gaming here.

Root or Pax Pamir 2nd, ~7pm pst 4/23

More
24 Apr 2020 01:56 #309603 by Not Sure
The other game went down to the wire with scores of 6-6-7 at the last dominance check. A very late faction flip left hotseatgames alone as British with a block advantage, and he had the right card in his hand to turn that into British dominance and still afford the check.

Good times were had, even though it ran long with a rules review and a being a first game for two of us (and me slightly rusty).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax, hotseatgames, Disgustipater

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2020 02:05 #309605 by Gary Sax
I said it during the game, but this coronavirus thing forcing me onto TTS means that I am getting to meet other people on the site and getting to play some of my most interesting shelf toads. So for such a terrible, grim time it's a nice little positive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jackwraith, Not Sure, hotseatgames, Disgustipater, WadeMonnig

More
24 Apr 2020 10:30 #309608 by hotseatgames
That was quite a game. I'm on the East coast, so by the time it wrapped up, I was long past when I expected to be sleeping... I'm paying for it today.

Like Root, it seems like one of those games that really sings when everyone at the table knows what they are doing... and just like Root, that situation never fucking happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cranberries

More
24 Apr 2020 10:38 - 24 Apr 2020 10:42 #309609 by Disgustipater
Ending at 11pm PDT was a treat. My usual Thursday night group routinely goes past midnight. Which is something to keep in mind the next time you are invited. ;)
Last edit: 24 Apr 2020 10:42 by Disgustipater.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

More
24 Apr 2020 11:17 - 24 Apr 2020 11:18 #309610 by Scott_F
The Pamir module is really well done. I'd be up for a Thursday thing most weeks if there is interest and can start earlier, like 6pm pacific if that helps. Some of the modules on TTS are pretty good, Root and Pamir obviously but Oceans, Blood Rage, Cosmic Frog, and Cthulhu Wars have worked great online too.
Last edit: 24 Apr 2020 11:18 by Scott_F.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

More
24 Apr 2020 11:26 #309612 by Disgustipater
I can do 6pm any night of the week and am interested in Root, Pax Pamir, or Cosmic Frog.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cranberries

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds