Front Page

Content

Authors

Game Index

Forums

Site Tools

Submissions

About

Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Connect with other board gamers and organize online gaming here.

Looking for a Paths of Glory opponent

More
01 Apr 2009 11:06 #24947 by JoelCFC25
A Cyberboard/ACTS game would be preferred, so I can putz on it during slow moments at work.

I know the rules quite well by now, but I'm probably going to be hilariously naive in terms of strategery. Itching to try a proper game nonetheless. I don't have any vacations or anything on the calendar, so I can play fast.

PM me if you're interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2009 12:08 #24961 by Octavian
I'd be willing - I learned to play over a year ago and could probably brush up on the rules but I'll be shit for strategy, and only barely know how to use Cyberboard (and never used ACTS)...so if you can put up with all of the above (and put up with me personally) I'll be happy to stumble through a game.

More
01 Apr 2009 13:03 #24964 by JoelCFC25
Octavian wrote:

if you can put up with all of the above (and put up with me personally) I'll be happy to stumble through a game.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!11~

I'll PM you shortly with some inf0z.

More
01 Apr 2009 13:08 #24965 by Dogmatix
Having only played 1 F2F game thus far, I'm likely even worse when it comes to PoG strategery than the illustrious M3, but at least I can't threaten to ban you when you crush me like the worthless cur I am :). If you want a 2nd game going at some point, I'm in....

More
01 Apr 2009 13:13 #24966 by JoelCFC25
Tight. I'll keep you in mind, Dogmatix.

Just give me a week or so to put Octavian's armies hopelessly out of supply and leave his phosgene-gassed corpse rotting in some muddy trench in Belgium.

More
01 Apr 2009 14:00 #24971 by Octavian
Actually, you should probably take Dog's offer first. I'm not going to be dependable for the next couple weeks for a number of reasons.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds