Front Page

Content

Authors

Game Index

Forums

Site Tools

Submissions

About

Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Connect with other board gamers and organize online gaming here.

Play-by-forum LNOE or LOTR?

More
16 Jun 2009 02:22 #32258 by southernman
Grudunza wrote:

Okay, I'm going ahead with a PBF game of LNOE. I'm still waiting to hear back about whether I can use the actual game graphics, but regardless, I'll represent the game graphically in some way that will be understandable. So I'm taking input for roles. Post over at this thread on TOS if you want to be in the game. It'll be a 5 player game (1 zombie player only) of Escape in the Truck (LNOE only, no GH content).

Have to count me out - I don't have a BGG account so won't be able to play any games run there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2009 04:11 #32261 by Matt Thrower
Grudunza wrote:

Okay, I'm going ahead with a PBF game of LNOE. I'm still waiting to hear back about whether I can use the actual game graphics, but regardless, I'll represent the game graphically in some way that will be understandable. So I'm taking input for roles. Post over at this thread on TOS if you want to be in the game. It'll be a 5 player game (1 zombie player only) of Escape in the Truck (LNOE only, no GH content).

I'm slightly surprised that you advertised this here, and then moved it to TOS? I was up for playing when I thought it was people from this community, rather than a bunch of relative strangers. So I'll pass as well - disappointing, was looking forward to this.

More
16 Jun 2009 07:44 #32264 by Ska_baron
MattDP wrote:

Grudunza wrote:

I'm slightly surprised that you advertised this here, and then moved it to TOS? I was up for playing when I thought it was people from this community, rather than a bunch of relative strangers. So I'll pass as well - disappointing, was looking forward to this.

Yeah, what he said. Figured this was the ooooone time I actually got in a quick response so was assured a spot. BGG kicks me in the groin, yet again.

More
16 Jun 2009 10:51 #32270 by Grudunza
I didn't "move" it to TOS, there was always a thread there about it... But anyway, yeah, it filled up pretty quickly. Sorry about that... I was hoping at least one F:ATtie could get in there. I would like to run a game here, no doubt, and if this first guinea pig game goes well then I will, but I just can't run more than one game at once.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds