Front Page

Content

Authors

Game Index

Forums

Site Tools

Submissions

About

Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Connect with other board gamers and organize online gaming here.

PBEM Solium Infernum

More
29 Nov 2009 01:46 #48198 by beuks33
Replied by beuks33 on topic Re:PBEM Solium Infernum
I'm definitely interested. My email is beuks33_at_gmail_dot_com. I'm pretty partial to avatar 15.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2009 23:23 #48280 by Jason Lutes
Replied by Jason Lutes on topic Re:PBEM Solium Infernum
Hey beuks, you want to try a 1v1 with a few AI opponents, or would you prefer to wait for vialiy's schedule to open up?

More
30 Nov 2009 10:28 #48324 by beuks33
This week is going to be crazy busy for me so I think I can be patient for one or two more players. Another option would be to put our game up on the cryptic comet forums and hope that the people there are just as cool as the F:ATties.

More
30 Nov 2009 23:37 #48458 by metalface13
Replied by metalface13 on topic Re:PBEM Solium Infernum
Ugh, it's only PC for now. How long was it for the Mac version of Armageddon Empires to come out?

More
01 Dec 2009 15:32 #48579 by beuks33
Looks like my week is going to be MUCH more crazy than I thought. This morning at 1:02 A.M. I became a father. So maybe I'm not going to be a very attentive opponent.

More
01 Dec 2009 15:35 #48580 by Juniper
Replied by Juniper on topic Re:PBEM Solium Infernum
beuks33 wrote:

Looks like my week is going to be MUCH more crazy than I thought. This morning at 1:02 A.M. I became a father. So maybe I'm not going to be a very attentive opponent.

Congratulations!

More
07 Dec 2009 11:55 #49197 by beuks33
Alright, I think I can manage some turn-a-day action. You still up for a game Jason?

More
07 Dec 2009 12:00 #49198 by Michael Barnes
I'm late on this, but if anyone is interested I just got a review code and need to do some MP games. Let me know.

More
07 Dec 2009 21:58 #49283 by beuks33
Heck yes, with Mike in on this we would just need one more player or we could toss in some AI fodder. This game is fucking awesome and I've been itching to give it a shot against some real people.

More
07 Dec 2009 22:07 #49285 by Michael Barnes
Bill Abner has a copy, I'm pretty sure we can count him in on a game.

It's incredibly complex- but it looks awesome. I still don't really get a lot of the mechanics after dicking around with it off and on today.

factorygames at bellsouth dot net. Go to hell.

More
07 Dec 2009 22:14 #49287 by beuks33
I'm not sure if I should host this one. I'm only near the internet at odd intervals during the day. So while I can be relied on to turn in a turn but, receiving those turns processing them and mailing them to all the players might be kinda laggy if that is my task. Not trying to be lazy, but my boy is still in the NICU for a couple of days and driving back and forth to the hospital is time consuming. If someone wants to take on the task of hosting, they can send me an invite at beuks33 at gmail dot com.

More
08 Dec 2009 18:00 #49414 by Jason Lutes
Hey, sorry for the dealayed response. I'm all over the place here at the end of semester. I'm still down, but my caveat is that I too am expecting a baby any day now (weird!), so I would have to go AI in that event. Also, because of that imminent addition to the family, I'm not a good long-term host, but I could certainly start off hosting.

I'm making dinner right now, but in a couple of hours I'll reread how to setup a pbem game and post back here. Get your archfiends ready!

More
08 Dec 2009 19:03 #49427 by Jason Lutes
Forgot to say: Congrats, beuks!

More
08 Dec 2009 19:10 #49429 by Jason Lutes
Okay, all I need email addresses and I can send out the invites. Beuks, I have yours. Barnes, should I get in touch with Bill Abner directly? You could ask him to email me at jhlutes_at_gmail_dot_com.

More
08 Dec 2009 23:44 #49463 by beuks33
Wow everyone seems to have been quite virile about three quarters of a year ago. But you will receive no quarter IN HELL!

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds