October 09, 2023
2452 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2654 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

PHD in D&D

More
19 Apr 2018 16:41 #267861 by Motorik
Replied by Motorik on topic PHD in D&D

SuperflyTNT wrote: rusty AF 1975 AMC Hornet sedan.

I'm more of a Pacer/Gremlin dude but I unironically think this is baller as fuck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2018 17:10 #267866 by ufe20
Replied by ufe20 on topic PHD in D&D

stoic wrote: I spent a lot of time selecting the specific D&D image accompanying this post and no one even commented on it as an exemplar of toxic masculinity and gender exploitation.

What's the first image have to do with toxic masculinity? Male gaze? Yes. Toxic masculinity? I'm not really seeing it.

Either way, it's hot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuperflyPete

More
19 Apr 2018 18:31 #267867 by Cranberries
Replied by Cranberries on topic PHD in D&D
My dissertation was on the ways that students learn to write in networked computer classrooms. Thirteen years later we are deciding whether or not to substantially change our networked computer classrooms in the English department, and I get to QUOTE MY OWN RESEARCH. I'm so excited I may have to put on Depends ™
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax, SuperflyPete

More
19 Apr 2018 22:56 #267880 by SuperflyPete
Replied by SuperflyPete on topic PHD in D&D

ufe20 wrote:

stoic wrote: I spent a lot of time selecting the specific D&D image accompanying this post and no one even commented on it as an exemplar of toxic masculinity and gender exploitation.

What's the first image have to do with toxic masculinity? Male gaze? Yes. Toxic masculinity? I'm not really seeing it.

Either way, it's hot.

Semen smells faintly of sodium hypochlorite. Toxic stuff.

So, jizz itself is toxic masculinity incarnate :)

More
20 Apr 2018 04:05 #267888 by Not Sure
Replied by Not Sure on topic PHD in D&D

Motorik wrote:

I'm more of a Pacer/Gremlin dude but I unironically think this is baller as fuck

The Javelin in Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events is a dead ringer for my old buddy's, which makes me laugh even more when they're driving it in the show. That fucking thing once had the engine catch fire while parked in his driveway, and then was resurrected to run again with a big fucking scorch mark covering the entire hood.

More
20 Apr 2018 12:24 #267904 by SuperflyPete
Replied by SuperflyPete on topic PHD in D&D
My hornet caught fire on the way from Gilroy to San Jose in CA. It literally exploded. The ejecting piston shot out and dented the inside of the hood. All over a 10$ thermostat and my desire to not be on the road anymore.

goo.gl/images/7uHqkP
This was my car, but mine was rustier and I put resistor/loaded house loudspeakers in the trunk rocking gangster rap mixtapes and grunge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax

More
20 Apr 2018 12:52 #267908 by Sagrilarus
Replied by Sagrilarus on topic PHD in D&D

Not Sure wrote:

Motorik wrote:

The Javelin in Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events is a dead ringer for my old buddy's, which makes me laugh even more when they're driving it in the show. That fucking thing once had the engine catch fire while parked in his driveway, and then was resurrected to run again with a big fucking scorch mark covering the entire hood.

There's a Javelin in A Series of Unfortunate Events? I need to watch now. My Dad owned a 69 Javelin for years, sold it to a collector.

More
20 Apr 2018 13:26 #267912 by Not Sure
Replied by Not Sure on topic PHD in D&D

Sagrilarus wrote:

Not Sure wrote:

Motorik wrote:

There's a Javelin in A Series of Unfortunate Events? I need to watch now. My Dad owned a 69 Javelin for years, sold it to a collector.

Well shit, I was wrong. It's actually a 1968 or 1969 Oldsmobile Toronado, which I just discovered while looking for a picture. The rear looks so similar it threw me off, and the grill is mostly missing so it has the same open-tooth stare.

You should watch it anyway, it's pretty well-done.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds