Front Page

Content

Authors

Game Index

Forums

Site Tools

Submissions

About

O
oliverkinne
March 05, 2021
370 0

Kittin Review

Board Game Reviews
MB
Michael Barnes
March 04, 2021
403 0
T
thegiantbrain
March 04, 2021
347 0
B
boardgameinquisition
March 04, 2021
368 0
W
WadeMonnig
March 03, 2021
567 0

Fantasy Fluxx Board Game Review

Board Game Reviews
JL
Josh Look
March 02, 2021
526 0
O
oliverkinne
March 02, 2021
544 0
JF
Jenny Ford
March 02, 2021
540 0
MT
Matt Thrower
March 01, 2021
1010 0

Play Matt: Wavelength Review

Board Game Reviews
JL
Jason Lutes
March 01, 2021
511 0
T
TabletopIsland
February 27, 2021
340 0
T
TomerHelzer
February 26, 2021
530 0
O
oliverkinne
February 26, 2021
792 0
MB
Michael Barnes
February 26, 2021
1037 0
U
ubarose
February 25, 2021
596 0
U
ubarose
February 25, 2021
608 0
×
Bugs Update: Recent Topics & Main Menu (11 Dec 2020)

Main Menu drop down bug has been fixed. You may need to clear your cache to pick up the new code.
Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× A place for boardgame traitors.

XBox360 Gamer Tags

More
30 Sep 2009 09:08 - 30 Sep 2009 09:10 #43332 by lj1983
Replied by lj1983 on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
MattLoter wrote:

lj1983 wrote:

actually, what I did is make a Xbox live silver Account, FortressAT, then everyone can friend that account. then do a friend of a friend search, and you should be able to see who else form FAT is online.


That's a fucking awesome idea. Did you make that up? Cause if you did, you rule.


i got the idea from some 2old2play groups...but I still rule

of course i f'd it up. your are supposed to put a bunch of numbers at the beginning of the tag so it shows up high in your friend list.
Last edit: 30 Sep 2009 09:10 by lj1983.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2009 09:43 #43338 by jeb
Replied by jeb on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
lj1983 wrote:

MattLoter wrote:

lj1983 wrote:

actually, what I did is make a Xbox live silver Account, FortressAT, then everyone can friend that account. then do a friend of a friend search, and you should be able to see who else form FAT is online.


That's a fucking awesome idea. Did you make that up? Cause if you did, you rule.


i got the idea from some 2old2play groups...but I still rule

of course i f'd it up. your are supposed to put a bunch of numbers at the beginning of the tag so it shows up high in your friend list.

I think we'll let you off the hook--FortressAT is easier to remember than _1_2_3FortressAT. Hmm. But that one rhymes. Nah, you're right--you f'ed it up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2009 14:46 #43404 by MattFantastic
Replied by MattFantastic on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
I won't be adding anyone for a bit, we're in the process of moving and the 360 is now far from it's cat5 hook up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2009 17:09 #43430 by Michael Barnes
I sent a friend request or whatever to FortressAT. I'm CrackedLCD75 Some motherfucker took Cracked LCD. What an ass.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2009 18:42 #43441 by Gary Sax
Replied by Gary Sax on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
metalface13 wrote:

Gary Sax wrote:

I am ARS John Keats.

The best way to do this is how lj1983 did it, w/a dummy account to check what everyone is doing. We definitely *NEED* this so I/we can set up a total badass bloodbowl league with you boys and girls.


When is Blood Bowl coming to 360? Any word?


Everything I saw on the internets says Q4 2009. Which should be soon...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2009 18:49 #43442 by metalface13
Replied by metalface13 on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
Gary Sax wrote:

metalface13 wrote:

Gary Sax wrote:

I am ARS John Keats.

The best way to do this is how lj1983 did it, w/a dummy account to check what everyone is doing. We definitely *NEED* this so I/we can set up a total badass bloodbowl league with you boys and girls.


When is Blood Bowl coming to 360? Any word?


Everything I saw on the internets says Q4 2009. Which should be soon...?


You would think, but its been nothing but the sound of crickets since the PC version came out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2009 20:36 #43465 by lj1983
Replied by lj1983 on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
only date i've heard was mid-november

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2009 00:33 #43479 by Stonecutter
Replied by Stonecutter on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
metalface13 wrote:

Gary Sax wrote:

metalface13 wrote:

Gary Sax wrote:

I am ARS John Keats.

The best way to do this is how lj1983 did it, w/a dummy account to check what everyone is doing. We definitely *NEED* this so I/we can set up a total badass bloodbowl league with you boys and girls.


When is Blood Bowl coming to 360? Any word?


Everything I saw on the internets says Q4 2009. Which should be soon...?


You would think, but its been nothing but the sound of crickets since the PC version came out.


That's not all that uncommon though. Military Madness (remake of the TG16 game) was announced months ago, and nary a word was spoken about it till last Thursday or Friday, when we found out it was dropping today. There's a handful of games on XBLA that get a lot of promotion (the south park themed tower defense that's coming out next week, or the summer of arcade titles for instance) but everything else usually gets announced and then goes almost silent till it comes out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2009 06:59 #50757 by timeLESS
Replied by timeLESS on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
gamertag: timeLESSiAM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2011 00:59 #102972 by Disgustipater
Replied by Disgustipater on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
I realize how old this thread is, but I thought I'd post anyway.

gamertag: Disgustipater

I really only play SSF4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2011 14:26 #103011 by lj1983
Replied by lj1983 on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
i still update the fortressat gamertag, so send it a friend request

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2011 15:10 #103014 by Gary Sax
Replied by Gary Sax on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
Sweet, thanks lj, GoW3 is coming out and that is my jam online gameswise. I'll finally make an effort to play with some F:ATties.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2011 18:48 #111113 by jeb
Replied by jeb on topic Re: XBox360 Gamer Tags
Gotta add:

iguanaDitty --> iguanaDitty
QPCloudy --> ShitbagFuckface
The following user(s) said Thank You: QPCloudy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2011 18:51 #111116 by QPCloudy
Replied by QPCloudy on topic Re: XBox360 Gamer Tags

jeb wrote: Gotta add:

iguanaDitty --> iguanaDitty
QPCloudy --> ShitbagFuckface


Hahaha. Ok, now that was actually funny, but thanks for adding gamertag+ QPCloudy to the list!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2011 19:55 #111144 by iguanaDitty
Replied by iguanaDitty on topic Re:XBox360 Gamer Tags
thanks jeb!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds