Seal Team Flix

Seal Team Flix board game

Game Information

Game Name
Publisher

Game Details

MSRP $
59.99
Year Published

SEAL TEAM FLIX is a fully co-operative or solo tactical dexterity game that pits 1-4 players against an eco-terrorist group called, Gaia’s Hope. Players will travel modern through urban landscapes, such as an office building, warehouse, bank vault and three others.

Accuracy plays a huge role in winning, and this game has a prominent dexterity factor that emulates the importance of skill and speed.

The game has two modes: Campaign and Skirmish, in which players embark on an 8-Mission non-linear campaign or simply choose one of the 17 Missions to play as a skirmish. In addition, the game’s difficulty scales both with the number of SEALs playing as well as three optional Difficulty levels.

Each mission is objective-based, with primary and secondary objectives which need to be resolved to successfully complete each mission. For example, in some missions you must locate and acquire intelligence against Gaia’s Hope. In others, you must diffuse time bombs or rescue hostages.

While you are given intelligence at the beginning of each mission as to the number and nature of the objectives that need to be completed, every game will be different because you will never know where on the map they are until you physically locate them with your SEALs.

Editor reviews

1 reviews

Rating 
 
4.0
MB
Log in to comment

Dr. Mabuse's Avatar
Dr. Mabuse replied the topic: #277863 18 Jul 2018 18:29
Want!
WadeMonnig's Avatar
WadeMonnig replied the topic: #277887 19 Jul 2018 02:48
Board Game Bourbon checks in with a positive review!
hotseatgames's Avatar
hotseatgames replied the topic: #277891 19 Jul 2018 08:22
Cool! One thing he misstated... there are 6 boards in the game, not 8.
WadeMonnig's Avatar
WadeMonnig replied the topic: #277892 19 Jul 2018 08:33

hotseatgames wrote: Cool! One thing he misstated... there are 6 boards in the game, not 8.

That's probably the bourbon talking ;)
Deleted's Avatar
Deleted replied the topic: #277916 19 Jul 2018 16:02
So, this is an interesting tidbit: Some guy on BGG complained that CSI sold out in AN HOUR.

So, try somewhere other than CSI.
WadeMonnig's Avatar
WadeMonnig replied the topic: #277922 19 Jul 2018 18:03
I checked Miniature Market when you first posted and it was still in pre-order with 14 available. Got up today to it arriving and selling completely out.
Deleted's Avatar
Deleted replied the topic: #277938 19 Jul 2018 21:08
gorm's Avatar
gorm replied the topic: #278040 21 Jul 2018 10:15
My FLGS had a copy and I snagged it. Box is a beast - stoked to get this to the table...
Deleted's Avatar
Deleted replied the topic: #278046 21 Jul 2018 12:28
Oh, that’s awesome!
southernman's Avatar
southernman replied the topic: #278058 21 Jul 2018 15:56
Seen it for pre-order over here (sold out at my usual online shop) and have to say it is at a very reasonable price - again, pity I have the finger dexterity of a seal.
Deleted's Avatar
Deleted replied the topic: #278100 21 Jul 2018 21:47

Southernman wrote: Seen it for pre-order over here (sold out at my usual online shop) and have to say it is at a very reasonable price - again, pity I have the finger dexterity of a seal.


I suggest you buy the game to improve your sexual skills as well then :D
Dr. Mabuse's Avatar
Dr. Mabuse replied the topic: #278372 25 Jul 2018 16:38
Sagrilarus's Avatar
Sagrilarus replied the topic: #278384 25 Jul 2018 20:17
My God you're handsome.

And wow, it's big. I'm definitely gifting it. Don't have to store it and they feel obligated to play it with me.
Gary Sax's Avatar
Gary Sax replied the topic: #278387 25 Jul 2018 20:58
Turns out my wife likes flicking games and this has a solo component so this is on the wishlist. I try to wait 3-6 months at least with something staying on my wishlist before buying, but it looks like it's selling well anyway so maybe I don't have to feel bad about that rule!
Almalik's Avatar
Almalik replied the topic: #278451 26 Jul 2018 16:29

Sagrilarus wrote: My God you're handsome.


He's even more handsome in real life.
Deleted's Avatar
Deleted replied the topic: #278452 26 Jul 2018 16:59
I think someone should review Doc Mabuse as he unboxes it.

“This review is more than about some game. This review is about the chronicling of the human embodiment of no less than Adonis as his mahogany skin ripples like waves upon a shore as he peels away the layers of cellophane from this gargantuan, monster box like so many layers of gossamer...”
southernman's Avatar
southernman replied the topic: #278489 27 Jul 2018 07:38

SuperflyTNT wrote: I think someone should review Doc Mabuse as he unboxes it.

“This review is more than about some game. This review is about the chronicling of the human embodiment of no less than Adonis as his mahogany skin ripples like waves upon a shore as he peels away the layers of cellophane from this gargantuan, monster box like so many layers of gossamer...”


I think he is sorting a musical for it.
Dr. Mabuse's Avatar
Dr. Mabuse replied the topic: #278518 27 Jul 2018 11:55

Sagrilarus wrote: My God you're handsome.

And wow, it's big. I'm definitely gifting it. Don't have to store it and they feel obligated to play it with me.


Go on you!

Damn, what a pal! This is a fine one to gift.
Dr. Mabuse's Avatar
Dr. Mabuse replied the topic: #278520 27 Jul 2018 11:58

Almalik wrote:

Sagrilarus wrote: My God you're handsome.


He's even more handsome in real life.


Right back at you. We F:atties ("therewillbies" doesn't have quite the right ring) are a gorgeous crew all round.
Dr. Mabuse's Avatar
Dr. Mabuse replied the topic: #278522 27 Jul 2018 12:05

Southernman wrote:

SuperflyTNT wrote: I think someone should review Doc Mabuse as he unboxes it.

“This review is more than about some game. This review is about the chronicling of the human embodiment of no less than Adonis as his mahogany skin ripples like waves upon a shore as he peels away the layers of cellophane from this gargantuan, monster box like so many layers of gossamer...”


I think he is sorting a musical for it.


Yes, it will be a one-man show appearing at SHUX, GenCon, Origins, San Diego ComicCon, WBC etc in 2019.
Deleted's Avatar
Deleted replied the topic: #278536 27 Jul 2018 13:54

Dr. Mabuse wrote:

Almalik wrote:

Sagrilarus wrote: My God you're handsome.


He's even more handsome in real life.


Right back at you. We F:atties ("therewillbies" doesn't have quite the right ring) are a gorgeous crew all round.


WILLBILLIES? THEREWILLBILLIES?