A cooperative board game in the Kids on Bikes universe!
You know it, but nobody believes you! Especially not the “adults” who dismiss you for being a kid. You’ve started to notice strange sounds at night and now that new kid at school has vanished. You’re sure that a hideous creature has been unleashed on your town—and it’s up to you to defeat it!
In The Snallygaster Situation, you and your best friends must face off against one of four diabolical monsters set on destroying Lakeview—and possibly the entire world! Get on your bikes and search for clues about the monster’s weakness, find the missing kid it has abducted, and end the threat to your home town!
One player will take on the role of the Lost Kid, giving clues to your friends to help them find you, while keeping the monster terrorizing the town at bay! The other players are kids trying to defeat the monster and save their friend! Oh! And watch out for the Feds! The Federal Agents can put a real damper on your epic adventure!
- Grab your Ride, follow the clues, search the town, and hide in the safety of your treehouse.
- Play cooperatively as kids trying to find your lost friend, while avoiding monsters and feds!
- Take back the town of Lakeview from four attacking monsters, each with their own unique play style!
- Become the Lost Kid, providing clues and keeping the monster away from friends.
- Created for 2-5 friends, ages 8+, who will fight monsters for 45-60 mins.