Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Buy your army to crush your enemies.

TOPIC: New expansion for Arena of the Planeswalkers: SOI

New expansion for Arena of the Planeswalkers: SOI 06 Sep 2017 07:19 #253752

We play alot of mirror matches, so two sets are required.
  • fastbilly1
  • D6
  • Thank you received: 92
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New expansion for Arena of the Planeswalkers: SOI 06 Sep 2017 10:30 #253772

Southernman wrote:
Well some of them have got cheap (for the UK) this week, base game was equivalent of $18 delivered and Zedikar $13 delivered so grabbed a copy of both at those prices, I picked up a Heroscape base set cheaply recently (after selling off my sets a long time ago) so have extra terrain options. Innistrad still double that (unlike the $5 at Hasbro and Amazon !!) so will wait and play around with the other two when they arrive and if i like them then I'll see if the price drops a bit more.

The only thing to think about that I have seen mentioned is that you may need to buy a second base game to build enough spelldecks for the Heroes (especially the dual colour ones), will have to see how the game goes first. Who's been playing it ?

Ha - knew it was too good to be true in the UK ! The cheap Zendikar expansion was a German copy (not advertised as such) but at least they refunded immediately.
  • Southernman
  • D10
  • TOTALLY WiReD
  • Thank you received: 625
Konieczkarian
F:ATies 'Spawn of Ameritrash' Worldwide Map: maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe...7e41fde832d5ff51&z=2
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: epaparellanto
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds