October 09, 2023
2531 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2729 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

F:AT ARMS TRADING #1 RESULTS POSTED!

More
12 Feb 2009 15:58 #21009 by Notahandle
Clearly Stephen Avery worships the very ground (or water) that you walk on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2009 16:03 #21011 by Ken B.
Notahandle wrote:

Clearly Stephen Avery worships the very ground (or water) that you walk on.

He's just in it for t3h c0ck.

More
12 Feb 2009 16:32 #21018 by jeb

More
12 Feb 2009 17:21 - 13 Aug 2011 22:31 #21028 by timeLESS
GAMES FOR TRADE:

Simon Kempes, The Netherlands,

Will cover first 15 EURO shipping costs globally

A TOUCH OF EVIL. played once, some counters still in sprue. In very good condition.
and i'll throw in : MALL OF HORROR: played but in very good condition. Gamecomponents in FRENCH which i dont speak, but it doesnt matter the game is so langauge independent you can play it anyway, its just the titles of a couple o cards. I dont even speak french and can easily play the game.

RUNEBOUND 2nd ED. (+ THROW IN ; ARTIFACTS & ALLIES; THE SCEPTER OF KYROS; THE DARK FOREST) All played once, in very good condition
Last edit: 13 Aug 2011 22:31 by timeLESS.

More
13 Feb 2009 00:28 #21040 by Ochobee
GAMES FOR TRADE

Ochobee: Round Rock, TX 78681

I'll pay the first $20 for shipping.

Britannia, FFG edition. Good condition pieces punched and bagged.

RISK: Star Wars Original Trilogy. Good condition.

Return of the Heroes. Good condition. Punched and bagged.

Dungeon, 1975 TSR edition. Box is a little haggard, but it's in decent condition overall.

Blood Feud in New York. Good condition. Punched and bagged.

GBA RPG and Strategy 7 pack. Includes Final Fantasy 1+2, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, and Advance Wars. All Gameboy Advance cartridges with manuals but no boxes- they make a great addition to a DS library.

New England. Good condition, but unfortunately not unplayed. Includes a handwritten note of thanks for taking this away as well as a handmade 100% aluminium Prof Euro Voodoo doll.

More
13 Feb 2009 23:28 #21124 by Dr. Mabuse
GAMES FOR TRADE:

Anthony Santiago: Point Roberts, WA 98281

Shipping -- I'll pay up to $15 for shipping, what remains is left to the recipient.

Game:

Chainsaw Warrior - Good condition, has been played

PLUS AS A SWEETENER

When Darkness Comes - Excellent condition has not been punched, with pewter minis

More
15 Feb 2009 14:32 #21253 by Merkles
Merkles: Iowa, 51250

I’ll cover the first 10 dollars worldwide shipping on all items listed (anything left over will be paid by recipient) -- this will cover all shipping within the US.

Wii Game: Avatar: Into the Inferno. Wii game. Excellent condition. PLUS Avatar: The Last Airbender --- Gamecube/Wii compatible game. Very good condition.

Gamecube/Wiicompatible games: Mario Golf: Toadstool Golf; Lord of the Rings: Third Age; Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Sonic Mega Collection, Sonic Riders.

Settlers of Catan. New, in shrink. 4th edition.

Sam Grant. New, in shrink. Columbia Games Civil War game. With Wahoo-- Unpunched. Alternate history of the Civil War where Lee had forced the Union to retreat at Gettysburg on the 2nd Day---leading to a battle for Washington D.C. a week later!

Lord of the Rings Trading Card Game TWO decks. Very good condition. (1 is Aragorn deck, 1 is Gandalf deck.); PLUS 7th Sea--Two decks (not in tuckboxes) and a few other cards. Good condition; PLUS Relationship Tightrope. New. In Shrink. The Knizia masterpiece oozing with theme. Put up just for Barnes!

More
16 Feb 2009 08:27 - 17 Feb 2009 14:33 #21313 by lj1983
So, I hate myself...but when something comes up you want, something comes up...

John Culp Va 24060
Wizard Kings 2nd Edition (and yes...this is Barnes's that he just traded to me..)

(2nd edition with _12_ booster packs and 4 extra maps (9, 10, 11, 12- the good ones- this is like A $200+ new value @ Columbia Games)

These are in really awesome condition...there are something like 35 blocks per army.

will pay shipping to US first $15 to outside the country
Last edit: 17 Feb 2009 14:33 by lj1983.

More
16 Feb 2009 14:29 #21365 by jeb
There are 47 items (out of 103) without Want Lists (even blank ones). Don't forget you can submit and re-submit the Want Lists up until the deadline . I haven't updated mine in days, so I'm guilty too. That said...

RoboCop ran the Want Lists at current and found eight trades in four loops with seven users.

Even if you don't want to send your Wants in early, think about getting them together so I don't have to sic an ED-209 to your house to secure them.

More
16 Feb 2009 20:07 - 17 Feb 2009 01:04 #21390 by vialiy
Learry Gagné, Edmonton AB Canada T6H 3K6

FOR WOUNDROUS TRADING OF MATH-TRADE :

- After the Holocaust (SPI). No, not that Holocaust, the nuclear one.
- Vietnam 1965-1975 (VG). Yes, that Vietnam.
- Storm over Arnhem (AH). Play a weather forecaster during Market-Garden.

All three show good wear on the box, but the contents are complete and in nice shape.

EDIT: I'll pay what seems to be the norm here, first 15$ of shipping.
Last edit: 17 Feb 2009 01:04 by vialiy.

More
16 Feb 2009 23:57 - 03 Mar 2009 14:23 #21400 by Not Sure
Alright, I'm in as well. Better late than out in the cold.

Reno NV, 89506.

I'll cover the first $15 per game, worldwide.

GAMES:

* Dungeon Twister - Base game only, punched, played once, like new. Never even folded the screens.

* Talisman 2nd Edition plus expansions. (lengthy condition notes below)

This is a (my) player's copy, and the box is pretty thrashed with some taped corners. Expansion boxes are all long gone.

Base game: Played, good condition, missing 2x "4" Strength chits, 2x Gold chits, and 2x Life Chits (I can't find the distribution, I have 6x 1,4x 2, 3x 3, 5x 4). None of these are essential to game play. The unique stuff for playability is all there. Standups w/ 6 bases, no minis.

All cards are present, all characters are present, everything else is accounted for and in good condition. Very slight board curving. Three copies of the old Q+A sheet included.

Includes:
Talisman Expansion: Complete parts, missing box.
Talisman Adventure: Complete parts + rules + char sheets, missing box. Absolutely includes the Horrible Black Void.
Talisman Dungeon: Complete parts + board + rules, missing box. Rules are curled at the end, because they're too long for the box.

There's an identifiable nick in the Priest's character card, and notes/errata written on the Troll and Centaur character cards.

Yes, the Adventure expansion cards are an odd color compared to the other sets. That's GW for you.
Last edit: 03 Mar 2009 14:23 by Not Sure.

More
18 Feb 2009 02:16 #21546 by Mr MOTO
Ok here is all the stuff I could cobble together sans one possible last minute addition. If anyone has any questions, please PM me.

West Allis, WI 53214 -- I’ll cover the first 10 dollars shipping on all items listed (the remainder will be paid by recipient)

Alibi from Mayfair Games - Complete and in Excellent condition

Dragon War plus five or more expansion sets from RAK Graphics - Game complete and in excellent shape, expansions unopened.

First Quest from TSR - Complete and in excellent shape, with CD.

Groo: The Game plus Groo: The Game expansion set from Archangel Entertainment - Main game complete and in excellent shape, Expansion set (deck) unopened in excellent shape.

How to Host a Mystery: Star Trek Next Generation Special Edition from Decipher Games - Complete, opened, but never played. Excellent shape with cassette.

Illuminati: Crime Lords from Steve Jackson Games - Still in Shrink

Illuminati: New World Order CCG from Steve Jackson Games - Two complete starter decks and at least the amount of cards within 2-4 boosters with rules in good shape.

Quest Cards - Game Set 1 from QuestCards - Game complete and in very good shape.

Quest for Power: Starter Set from Infinite Imaginations - Complete and in excellent shape sans one large dent in top cover

Renegade Legion: Prefect - Assault from the Stars from FASA - Complete and unpunched, Components in excellent condition, Box has shelf wear - in Good-Very Good condition

Road Kill : Cross Country Demolition Racing in the Twenty-First Century from Avalon Hill - Complete and in excellent condition

Super Deck! Slim Deck: 30 Cards - The Super Hero Trading Card Game from Card Sharks - Still in shrink

StarFire from Task Force Games - Unplayed and unpunched in excellent condition. Box has some minor shelf wear.

Video Fighter: Dragons of Fury - The martial arts card game from Dream Pod 9 - Excellent shape, appears to have all components - Component list not found in rule book. Packaged in the 'innovative' VHS cassette case

Warlock of Firetop Mountain from Games Workshop - Box in Good condition with significant shelf wear, Contents complete and in excellent condition.

More
18 Feb 2009 09:15 #21557 by Mr MOTO
Ok one last item and it is a good one. :)

Wiz War from Chessex - 1993 edition - Game unplayed, basically unpunched, in excellent shape with slight shelf wear

More
18 Feb 2009 20:30 - 18 Feb 2009 20:31 #21653 by jeb

Check your Want Lists. The following items need Want Lists:

25, 26 Beisaic

27 Almalik

42 - 47 iguanaDitty

98 - 101, 103 Merkles

109 - 124 Mr MOTO

If I don't have Want Lists for these items by 19 Feb 11:00 AM PST (GMT -8), I will enter them as NO WANT and put your name(s) in the Assclown directory.

Everyone, please feel free to edit your Wants and re-submit by the deadline. Good luck.
Last edit: 18 Feb 2009 20:31 by jeb.

More
19 Feb 2009 00:04 #21661 by Michael Barnes
Hey Jeb, can we put Mr. Moto on the Assclown list for putting SUPERDECK up there?

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds