Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Buy your army to crush your enemies.

TOPIC: Let's chill with: FROSTGRAVE

Let's chill with: FROSTGRAVE 03 May 2018 01:47 #272558

MattDP wrote:
Michael Barnes wrote:
Is that Amera? I thought about trying some of their stuff but then I kind of felt like it would be too much work. I think I would fill that up with some kind of spray foam or something? Pete probably has some techniques for it. Painting that stuff ought to be easy- drybrush, drybrush, drybrush. Keep layering those grays. And yes, use a BIG brush. GW makes a nice XL drybrush.

Yes, it's Amera. Seems less work to me that a bunch of kit ruins, and a whole lot less expensive.

I'm not buying an extra brush for it - going to hunt through the kids' brushes collection and see if I can find one that's a size which will fit into the Eschin Gray pot ... but only just.

Yes, fill it with spray expanding foam. Or expanding spray foam. Something like that. Greatly enhance the structure integrity.
  • Sevej
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 792
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MattDP

Let's chill with: FROSTGRAVE 04 Jun 2018 07:19 #274631

I think I have enough terrain, finally. The Ruins of Osgiliath set still needs to be painted but it’s cominh along pretty well.

0329D1DD-2E16-46F3-9111-081BE7323AE5.jpeg
  • blatz
  • D4
  • Thank you received: 185
The following user(s) said Thank You: hotseatgames, Colorcrayons

Let's chill with: FROSTGRAVE 04 Jun 2018 09:20 #274646

That Osgilliath triple pack is the single best terrain purchase you can make for Frostgrave. We have not had a table without most of those pieces on it.
  • Michael Barnes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Mountebank
  • HYPOCRITE
  • Thank you received: 7121

Let's chill with: FROSTGRAVE 04 Jun 2018 10:03 #274654

Agreed. I wasn’t prepared for how much was actually in the box. It was super fun putting each of them together differently and cutting them up so they didn’t all look the same.
  • blatz
  • D4
  • Thank you received: 185
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds