Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DreadCube FTW

DreadCube FTW 15 May 2018 16:33 #273408

When the game first launched, Hearthstone was officially "Hearthstone: Heroes...

An alternative Cubelock that doesn't feel quite as awful.

Read more...
  • Jackwraith
  • Ninja
  • Thank you received: 1178
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristopherMD

DreadCube FTW 16 May 2018 08:29 #273409

You guys should have the bio section at the bottom in italics or something so it stands out from the rest of the article.
MWChapel wrote: Euro's are trying to bring gaming to the level of competitive sports. Competition based on skill outweighs the basic theme driven escapism. Sport over entertainment.

Jeb wrote: If...

DreadCube FTW 16 May 2018 08:49 #273411

As it happens, I was just changing that. We're trying out a system where I'm submitting these by email, which limits the formatting. I'm going to see if I can find a good way to simply place them right on the site, so that neither Matt or I are burdened with trying to catch up afterwards.
  • Jackwraith
  • Ninja

DreadCube FTW 16 May 2018 11:55 #273425

Excellent. Your writing was great. I don't play hardly any Hearthstone anymore and I was still able to follow the narrative.
MWChapel wrote: Euro's are trying to bring gaming to the level of competitive sports. Competition based on skill outweighs the basic theme driven escapism. Sport over entertainment.

Jeb wrote: If...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jackwraith

DreadCube FTW 16 May 2018 12:27 #273426

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. You should give the game a try again. The last two expansions have released with a ton of solo content, so you don't have to worry about keeping up with the people around you and can just play all kinds of cards from throughout the game's history.
  • Jackwraith
  • Ninja
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds