October 09, 2023
2518 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2719 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about whatever you like related to games that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Anybody want to trade some stuff?

More
10 May 2008 00:37 #6214 by Dogmatix
Bulwyf wrote:

Sorry Lagduf but I don't have any of the stuff on your want list. You should hold out for something good. ToI is worthy trade bait.

I'm trying to get a copy of Eisenbach Gap too. I didn't try to order a copy until it was too late. That will teach me to fence sit on interesting wargames.

-Will

Wargame Depot is reporting a late May reprint for Eisenbach Gap. I think they really underestimated how well the game would be received, but a reprint is inbound--don't get suckered by anyone pitching it as "uber-rare OOP" like some folks [mostly those who know nothing about a P500 system] were trying to do for Combat Commander: Europe. And, when you pick it up, I suggest getting Death of the 1st Panzer at the same time.

Oh, and, of course, Blood & Bridges [the next full game in the series] is on the P500 list right now at Lock-n-load. I'm not waiting for no stinkin' online discounter on this one. I want it in my grubby little paws fresh off the presses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2008 01:29 #6217 by SenorOcho
You know, I wouldn't mind getting rid of my copy of Tide of Iron either, seeing how I don't ever get to play it. I've even filed the holes in the bases so the units will fit (though one of the holes in one of the german bases is a little wide).

Don't really know what I'm looking for, though. Hey Bulwyf, what kind of NetRunner stuff are you offering?

More
10 May 2008 10:49 - 10 May 2008 10:50 #6228 by Bulwyf
Dogmatix wrote:

Wargame Depot is reporting a late May reprint for Eisenbach Gap. I think they really underestimated how well the game would be received, but a reprint is inbound--don't get suckered by anyone pitching it as "uber-rare OOP" like some folks [mostly those who know nothing about a P500 system] were trying to do for Combat Commander: Europe. And, when you pick it up, I suggest getting Death of the 1st Panzer at the same time.

Oh, and, of course, Blood & Bridges [the next full game in the series] is on the P500 list right now at Lock-n-load. I'm not waiting for no stinkin' online discounter on this one. I want it in my grubby little paws fresh off the presses.

Already one step ahead of you. I went to the Lock N Load website and preordered "Eisenbach Gap" and "Blood & Bridges". Both look to be solid fun games so I pulled the trigger. Then I started surfing the LnL site and I found "A Day of Heroes", so I preordered that too... Jeezus hanging out with you people is getting expensive!

-Will
Last edit: 10 May 2008 10:50 by Bulwyf.

More
10 May 2008 10:58 #6230 by Bulwyf
SenorOcho wrote:

You know, I wouldn't mind getting rid of my copy of Tide of Iron either, seeing how I don't ever get to play it. I've even filed the holes in the bases so the units will fit (though one of the holes in one of the german bases is a little wide).

Don't really know what I'm looking for, though. Hey Bulwyf, what kind of NetRunner stuff are you offering?

Well let's see. Are you looking to get into NR or are you looking to expand your collection?

I have various lose cards from the base set and Proteus. I also have 10 booster packs from the base set. If there's specific cards you're looking for let me know. I only play NR casually so my knowledge of which cards are rare, UC or C is spotty at best.

There's also an old bookstore nearby with some starter decks and Proteus packs. I can go raid them if that's more to your liking. Let me know.

-Will

More
10 May 2008 12:38 #6237 by Dogmatix
Bulwyf wrote:

SenorOcho wrote:

Well let's see. Are you looking to get into NR or are you looking to expand your collection?

I have various lose cards from the base set and Proteus. I also have 10 booster packs from the base set. If there's specific cards you're looking for let me know. I only play NR casually so my knowledge of which cards are rare, UC or C is spotty at best.

There's also an old bookstore nearby with some starter decks and Proteus packs. I can go raid them if that's more to your liking. Let me know.

-Will

I would desperately like to get my hands on those Starter and Proteus packs. I found 400 NR cards at a local thrift...but they were ALL Corp cards. I've been slowly building up a runner collection so I can actually play but I've not been able to pick up any Prot. cards and my decks are still mighty unbalanced toward the corp. Private Message sent too...

More
10 May 2008 13:12 #6238 by SenorOcho
Bulwyf wrote:

SenorOcho wrote:

-Will

I'm looking to get into the game, so I'd be needing a pretty good pile of cards. :)

More
13 May 2008 19:27 #6369 by SenorOcho
erm... que?

More
13 May 2008 21:09 - 13 May 2008 21:13 #6373 by Bulwyf
Sorry Senor Ocho.

If you're looking to get into the game I might be able to find you some starters. Let me call around to some shops in my area and I'll post what I find out here. Perhaps I can put together a package of some starters + some of my lose cards so you have a nice pool to work with. Netrunner is a really cool game. It's a shame it didn't get the recognition and support it deserved.

-Will
Last edit: 13 May 2008 21:13 by Bulwyf.

More
16 May 2008 14:23 #6519 by SenorOcho
Alright... just lemme know when you've got it all figured out.

More
19 May 2008 13:46 #6687 by Stephen Avery
I have a ton of stuff but none of it is good. Either its games everyone has or games no one loves (except me) but I'm overdue to thin out my collection. Off the top of my head:

Puerto Rico
Time Pirates
Corsairs
Battue
Cathederal
Chill: Blackmorn manor
Abolone
Balanx
Diplomacy (blue box edition)
Star wars starships starter pack (& xtra millenium falcon)
(BTW I actually like this game despite its super fluffy rules)
Heroclix dupes
Mamma Mia
Some extra Crimson Skies planes
the devils stagecoach (extra copy)
Key to the kingdom
Power Barons
Tueffallsomethingorother (Bottle Imp)
A couple of Haba games

Probably another 20 games if I take the time to actually go through it.

I am looking for In Tuefal Kusche(Sp?) (the devils' kitchen), Legend of Zagor, Dr. Who interactive electronic game,dungeon crawls, Anything with great bits, Extra DnD Minis and incriminating pictures of Ken, Mike or Rob so I can blackmail them for big money.

Steve"packrat"Avery

More
20 May 2008 14:08 #6795 by SenorOcho
Bulwyf wrote:

Sorry Senor Ocho.

If you're looking to get into the game I might be able to find you some starters. Let me call around to some shops in my area and I'll post what I find out here. Perhaps I can put together a package of some starters + some of my lose cards so you have a nice pool to work with. Netrunner is a really cool game. It's a shame it didn't get the recognition and support it deserved.

-Will

So what have you found out?

More
20 May 2008 17:20 #6801 by metalface13
Since the surging interest in RPG stuff ...

I have some D20 Modern books I'd like to unload for something board gamey. I've got

D20 Modern Core Rulebook
D20 Modern Menace Manual
D20 Modern Weapons Locker
D20 Dark Matter campaign book

Also, I have a 2nd Ed Midnight core book.

More
20 May 2008 18:11 #6803 by Rliyen
metalface13 wrote:

Since the surging interest in RPG stuff ...

Also, I have a 2nd Ed Midnight core book.

I might be interested in the Midnight book. What exactly are you looking for in kind?

More
21 May 2008 00:46 #6818 by metalface13
Wait, actually I think it's the first edition. I forgot how many editions there were. It is this one http://store.fantasyflightgames.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=136

There is a 2nd edition though, if that changes your interest. What do I want for it? Hmmm...I'm not sure really. What do you have that you're looking to unload? I'm mainly interested in board games. But it's possible I could be tempted with some CMGs, CCGs or even other RPG books (I don't like to play them much but I do like to read them).

More
21 May 2008 06:22 #6820 by Rliyen
metalface13 wrote:

Wait, actually I think it's the first edition. I forgot how many editions there were. It is this one http://store.fantasyflightgames.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=136

There is a 2nd edition though, if that changes your interest. What do I want for it? Hmmm...I'm not sure really. What do you have that you're looking to unload? I'm mainly interested in board games. But it's possible I could be tempted with some CMGs, CCGs or even other RPG books (I don't like to play them much but I do like to read them).

I have enough Shadowfist and Jyhad V:TES to kill a herd of yaks. As for the RPGs, I have Bubblegum Crisis RPG, Star Wars LARP, and Cthulhu Live books. If you check my BGG trade list, you can see what I have for trade.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds