Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: You can now pre-order my book

You can now pre-order my book 10 Mar 2018 08:17 #265259

Mad Dog wrote:
After getting lost in the mail for a while this showed up today. Its a nice looking, high quality book. Of course I immediately checked the index for the Ameritrash entry but there was none. Noticed there were entries for some websites and figured that surely a mention of the greatest website that the author himself wrote countless articles for would get plugged. Nothing. The book feels incomplete now. :-(

Sorry. The book was intended primarily for people new to games or occasional gamers. I didn't think folk like that would benefit much from hearing about all those arguments that we already won. And listing my own site as a resource also seemed rather self-serving.
  • MattDP
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Shiny Balls
  • Number Of Fence
  • Thank you received: 1077
Oftentimes defeat is splendid, victory may still be shame;
Luck is good, the prize is pleasant but the glory's in the game!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristopherMD, Sagrilarus, Black Barney

You can now pre-order my book 10 Mar 2018 08:32 #265262

MattDP wrote:
Mad Dog wrote:
After getting lost in the mail for a while this showed up today. Its a nice looking, high quality book. Of course I immediately checked the index for the Ameritrash entry but there was none. Noticed there were entries for some websites and figured that surely a mention of the greatest website that the author himself wrote countless articles for would get plugged. Nothing. The book feels incomplete now. :-(

Sorry. The book was intended primarily for people new to games or occasional gamers. I didn't think folk like that would benefit much from hearing about all those arguments that we already won. And listing my own site as a resource also seemed rather self-serving.

I'm just teasing. I wouldn't list it in my book either.
  • ChristopherMD
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Road Warrior
  • Thank you received: 1857
The following user(s) said Thank You: MattDP

You can now pre-order my book 13 Mar 2018 09:38 #265561

Hey - Thanks for including a pic of Space Cadets! Fun and appreciated.

Geoff
  • engelstein
  • D6
  • Thank you received: 481
The following user(s) said Thank You: MattDP
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds