October 09, 2023
2523 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2724 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about the latest and greatest AT, and the Classics.

LOOK WHAT SATAN SENT ME 2013!!!

More
21 Dec 2013 19:22 #168328 by Secret Satan

repoman wrote: Well it seems my package has engendered a slight controversy so I feel I should say something.

I was totally aware of what I was signing up for. I totally knew I might receive a pile of shit. I knew I was under no obligation to send anything of value.

I was a bit undecided about signing up this year because while last year my SS was the tops and sent me some funny, odd, and one really cool thing, Josh got a box of garbage. So I rolled the die and it came up snake eyes. Yeah, there is a bit of disappointment but that's the case with any crappy roll. As a true believer you take it, shrug if off and move on.

Certainly there are no hard feelings on my part. Next year, maybe I'll sign up and maybe I won't. All depends on the day and how lucky I feel....and if I can perfect a glitter bomb delivery system.

Ya know, to be serious for ONE second, I put that package together with your love of TV and movies in mind. You got a TV trivia game (in a rusty box mind you) a zombie sprue and a DVD of Mail Call because you mentioned a while back you liked R. Lee Emery. So yeah, you got some evil, but I'm sorry you feel as though your Satan put no effort into it and gave you a total pile of nothing but garbage. But I did put some thought into it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Dec 2013 20:58 #168333 by Malygris
Satan warned me that I would get a package not just from Him, but from one of His demon henchmen ("a complete fucknut" was how He put it) as well. A few days ago a box arrived, but it was addressed to someone I've never heard of. I had a feeling (call it a six-six-sixth sense) that it was the demon fucknut's package for me. I opened it up and found:

File Attachment:

Midgard, an area control game by Eric Lang. I used to have this game but sold it a few months ago. It's not a great game, but I could have done a hell of a lot worse. And I probably will do a lot worse once Satan's own package gets here. So thanks, Fucknut.

More
21 Dec 2013 21:48 #168335 by QPCloudy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rliyen, dfour, DukeofChutney

More
21 Dec 2013 22:04 #168336 by hotseatgames
Black Dynamite is an awesome movie!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schweig!

More
21 Dec 2013 22:28 #168339 by Schweig!

tscook wrote: Loots list:

D&D Essentials - Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms (nice, I've been meaning to pick up Essentials)
D&D Essentials Starter Set (worth it for the box alone)
Okko: Era of the Asagiri (a cool game I probably would not have looked at)
A length of ethernet cable (useful)

Ethernet cable. What a sick burn!

More
21 Dec 2013 22:28 #168340 by Schweig!

ThirstyMan wrote: The book is pretty interesting but doesn't cover how to smuggle legs of pork or litres of Southern Comfort. Luckily, I already have these techniques pat.

May I interest you in a couple "Halal" stickers?

More
21 Dec 2013 23:45 #168343 by tscook

Schweig! wrote:

D&D Essentials - Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms (nice, I've been meaning to pick up Essentials)

idgi

More
22 Dec 2013 00:29 #168351 by ThirstyMan

Schweig! wrote:

ThirstyMan wrote: The book is pretty interesting but doesn't cover how to smuggle legs of pork or litres of Southern Comfort. Luckily, I already have these techniques pat.

May I interest you in a couple "Halal" stickers?

Way in front of you Schweig!

Already go to the butchers and ask for a relabel of the meat to 'Chicken sausage' or some such. Southern Comfort is harder to relabel and they will open bottles if need be and decide themselves. A bit harder to 'relabel' an entire Ham.

On the other hand, a friendly bribe-able guy who works in the US base in the internal supermarket is an invaluable asset. What sort of honey roasted spiral cut ham do I want? Now that's what I call corruption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rliyen, Schweig!, stormseeker75

More
22 Dec 2013 11:01 #168367 by Secret Satan

Malygris wrote: Satan warned me that I would get a package not just from Him, but from one of His demon henchmen ("a complete fucknut" was how He put it) as well. A few days ago a box arrived, but it was addressed to someone I've never heard of. I had a feeling (call it a six-six-sixth sense) that it was the demon fucknut's package for me. I opened it up and found:

Midgard, an area control game by Eric Lang. I used to have this game but sold it a few months ago. It's not a great game, but I could have done a hell of a lot worse. And I probably will do a lot worse once Satan's own package gets here. So thanks, Fucknut.

But you dig vikings, that's your jam.
If you are disappointed this this package, just wait until you get number two. You'll be on suicide watch.

More
22 Dec 2013 11:49 - 22 Dec 2013 11:50 #168369 by Schweig!

ThirstyMan wrote: Way in front of you Schweig!

Already go to the butchers and ask for a relabel of the meat to 'Chicken sausage' or some such. Southern Comfort is harder to relabel and they will open bottles if need be and decide themselves. A bit harder to 'relabel' an entire Ham.

On the other hand, a friendly bribe-able guy who works in the US base in the internal supermarket is an invaluable asset. What sort of honey roasted spiral cut ham do I want? Now that's what I call corruption.

Southern Comfort looks like Ice Tea, so maybe you could fill it into a Lipton bottle.
Last edit: 22 Dec 2013 11:50 by Schweig!.

More
23 Dec 2013 09:18 #168390 by Ska_baron

tscook wrote:

Schweig! wrote:

idgi

Just use the ethernet cable to get it off the internet?

More
23 Dec 2013 10:25 #168393 by SuperflyPete

Schweig! wrote:

ThirstyMan wrote: Way in front of you Schweig!

Southern Comfort looks like Ice Tea, so maybe you could fill it into a Lipton bottle.

Old war dogs such as Andy and myself know that the best place to smuggle liquor is within one's liver. Silly man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThirstyMan

More
23 Dec 2013 10:30 #168394 by Rliyen
Oh, and Dark Lord of the Pitch? I tried one of those ATP drinks yesterday. I was right in calling them Asmodeus' Tasty Piss. Good Lord, it tasted like a rancid YooHoo.

On the plus side, it did work.

More
23 Dec 2013 11:45 #168402 by SaMoKo
Satan sent a good part of Ontario a long lasting power outage with an ice storm. Fuck you Satan, it's cold.

At least I got to watch transformers pop like fireworks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 433

More
23 Dec 2013 12:03 - 23 Dec 2013 12:04 #168406 by Secret Satan

Rliyen wrote: Oh, and Dark Lord of the Pitch? I tried one of those ATP drinks yesterday. I was right in calling them Asmodeus' Tasty Piss. Good Lord, it tasted like a rancid YooHoo.

On the plus side, it did work.

I'm not sure if I sent you the old formula (literally tastes like piss) or the new formula which tastes like piss with a hint of mango. The old stuff is gag worthy but the new stuff is a bit of an acquired taste but ends up tasting pretty good.
Last edit: 23 Dec 2013 12:04 by Secret Satan.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds